Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Wolf Sings



Singing Animation
by Kimberly

For the past two weeks, we have been working on our second animation project. We had to choose a song, recommended 30 sec, and animate the mouth of a picture or drawing to make it sing along to the song. I drew a basic wolf head to act as a base for the different mouth movements, and drew the mouths and eyes separate so I could add them on later. 

After I had all the basic mouth positions, I imported all the images into flash, and set the frames up to match the words in the song. The result was a pretty believable animation. However, some of the images in the frames were off center, so the picture shudders, and I'm not sure how to fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...