Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Even More Interactive Street Art Photography!


After a week of planning and chalking, our interactive chalk murals are ready for some interactivity! Each mural was designed to be interacted with in some way. You might hold the lollipop, climb the ladder to grab a book or get blown away by an angry cloud. 

Creating the murals was up to us, how you participate is up to you. Have fun, take some photos and post them to our Facebook page!


















3 comments:

  1. I so love this. I don't think my principal would let us draw on the building though. Thanks for the inspiration....I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I hope to become more fun as HS ART teacher. This is my first year after being an elementary art teacher for over a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Thanks! All I know is if you don't ask, they can't tell you no :)

    Don't ever lose the fun!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...