Pages

Ian Sands has taken a new position at South Brunswick HS Check out it out! http://ArtofSouthB.com

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Forced Perspective Photography



Forced perspective is a technique that employs optical illusion to make an object appear farther away, closer, larger or smaller than it actually is. Since it was such a lovely Friday, I thought it would be fun to get outside and try our hand at a little forced photography.



What size drink? I'm thinking the extra, extra large!


No, don't step on me giant person!


Big stairs, little people. Hey, get off the railing!



Help! I'm being squished!


How did they spray paint on such a tiny rock?


No frogs around. Maybe this chicken is a prince?


Rearranging the goal posts... a little more to the left.


Really, I could listen to you all day. I'll just lean on this tree and you tell me all about it.


In the south we drive big trucks. Really big trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...